Pi-Rex Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Pi-Rex

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT+8:00

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? With summer coming up for me I think I could manage at most 5 or 6 hours a day busily idling on the forums, which add up to about 40 or so hours a week.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since Alpha.

October of 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative/Utility Builder. Most of my ships are either for aesthetic or support purposes. None of them are particularly useful in a fight.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am good at reasoning. Probably not as good as at convincing, but I can safely relay my purposes of intent in a convincing manner.

I am not a social person admittedly, but I also know how to listen. I may not talk much, but I know how to collate all information regarding a topic and derive solutions to problems from them.

What are some of your weaknesses? I tend to be rude to people, that much I know. Again, I am not a social person. I listen to people over at IRC and act like I give a shit about their new ship or new forum post, when in reality I simply don't. I just keep quite for obvious reasons, but sometimes on impulse, say snide and sarcastic remarks concerning them.

I've made fun of people who broke rules, even by accident. I've banned where a kick should have sufficed. I've always believe that in order to enforce a rule, politeness must be a minimum. I've never really thought about where the line crosses there.

What motivates you to become a council member? I am committed to the community of Starmade. I want to do nothing short of helping it the best way I can. And this I believe is the best way I can.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Mostly artwork, a guide and giving suggestions regarding ship aesthetics, albeit in small doses.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.