Phase 1 of Infection

Reaction score
    (Just a mental note, this is my first time building a station, and this became helpful in incorporating the Shattered's behavior with my need for warp gates and factories :) )

We have received images from the probe.
    Sources indicate that the Shattered have attacked a pirate station. Due to the Shattered's neutral nature, it can be assumed that, once close enough, the pirates open fired on a Shattered scout. The Feral Shard that is presently near the station obviously then jumped from across the system and initiated an assault upon the pirates. It is apparent that minimal damage was made upon the station, landing parties probably exterminating any remaining resistance. While such a task is not arduous, it was the next step the Shattered took that was... interesting. starmade-screenshot-0003.png
    Several more Shattered ships jumped out of hyperspace, and in matter of hours constructed a hangar for one of the smaller frigates. Suddenly, holes and damaged hull on the station were quickly filled with a dark, glossy resin (Crystal Armor ;) ), which seemed to grow into place, since no Shattered were seen repairing such damage. It would have been assumed that it was merely some sort of distortion in the feed, that the footage was being interfered with somehow, but then the following images showed otherwise.
    starmade-screenshot-0001.png
    This creature was found several days later into the probe's observation, after a mysterious mineral was seen "growing" on the surface of the station. Readings indicate the white light to be some sort of warp gate, yet its activity seems to be minimal, meaning that, somehow, this thing is actually part of the gate. It is unknown as to what or where this creature came from, or how the Shattered came to control it, but one thing is clear; the probe was given direct orders to sustain a certain distance from the station, as the Shattered seem to revel in their secrecy, but as this image, and many other indicate, the creature, the station, can see the probe. Ladies and gentlemen, let us hope the Shattered allow us to know of such information... General Emiel Taft out...

Hope you guys enjoyed this. In case you were wondering, I am not done with this station and will be working on it for the next couple of days. I hope no one thinks ill of me for building off an existing station. :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Love this, shame you can't live peacefully in regular stations, space bugs and all.