Personal gear

Reaction score
    What I am looking forward to is more personal weapons. I think that there should be RPGs, snipers, mines, remote activated bombs, emp gun, and a flame thrower. These would all me made so that the bullets look like the ones in the pistol but the RPG could look like it shoots a missle like a missle array and the emp and flamethrower would probably look different. There sould also be an upgrade machine which upgrade the weapons for a certain price and block (snipers would need AMCs and missles would need missle arrays etc.) and then they would do more damage and have better range. Also there should be pirate space stations with AI inside them and not as much defense on the outside but you can only blow it up from the inside (blocks outside are protected or heavily sheilded.) You would need good handheld weapons to blow it up and kill all the AI. Finally i think they should add jetpacks that make it so you can sprint, move faster and fly/jump higher. You could also upgrade this to make you move faster and make it so you can fly in gravity at the last upgrade. That is what I think would make the game more fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    http://star-made.org/content/personal-defense-armor-weapons-boarding-robots-and-medicine