Personal Defense - Armor, Weapons, Boarding, Robots, and Medicine

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i mean REALLY?! also there looks as if more dupes are surfaceing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    it would most likely help, but i think OP is more into PvP then PvE, but that mstters the less!

Reaction score
    HA (herobrines army) has a recipe on NASS that makes 6 lvl 5 ore from...2 red dirt....We cant store anything credit wise so for latter players, this is a must.

Reaction score
    The movable legs sounds bad ass, but, it would be a pain to animate them.

1. for starters you would need to define where the legs start and end and where the joints are.

2. I like the idea of a rotating top,

3. you would need a way to make sure they stay up right.

4. They NEED to be the way to take down ships flying over head, undocking disintigrater explosive ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. The legs are probably the area right under the gyro that rotates the torso, so that could help

3. If they fall over, maybe they can pick themselves up

4. That\'s why they mount ship weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Was it not in this thread people where talking about Bobby\'s little brother the Billy bot? Even if they are made by players they would still be PvE XD

Reaction score
    I say you should be able to mount handheld weapons on ships. You could use a tripod bought from a shop or something like that. And only big guns could be mounted. So you could have mounted machine guns to hold off boarding parties, or to defend a ground base

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I didn\'t think of that one, and I wonder how useful a laser machinegun would be against ships... Shoot some guy in the cockpit maybe

Reaction score
    Lol. Exactly. I thought of this when i was imaging a helicopter like drop ship with turrets in the sides, manned by players, and amc turrets would look odd since you need all the computers and stuff

Reaction score
    We need C4/similar with remote detnators for an explosion not as big as disintergrators, but bigger then grenades

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    But earlyer in this thread there where some discutions about creating your own weapons made of mini-blocks and why wouldn\'t granades be done the same way? and in that way make you able to make \'ligh\' \'medium\' and \'heavy\' granades (Mass would mean shorter trow distance, a 15Kg Satchel wouldn\'t be able to be thrown as far as a 1kg granade) and if you add some special properties to define what it is like

is it sticky? (Could be useful for anti-mech/vehical granades and satchel charges)

Is it throwable (Default on, would be usefull when you want a light satchel charge so you don\'t throw it to kingdom come)

Is it placeable (For accurate bomb placement)

Is it a fuel bomb? (Powerfull anti-personal firey explosion, would only work on planets. (Alt. if O2 is added then it would cause a fireball if it is in space))

Is it timed? (X seconds till explosiones)

Is it contact activated? (Explodes on impact. Anti-vehical?)

Is it user activated? (The player has control over detonation)

Possibly each of these options would reqiuer something, for example a fuel bomb would have to have something to initaly burn, like some kind of oil. and if it is timed wouldn\'t it need a timed detonator?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes exactly and remote detonation would need a remote detonater and remote igniter and so on and forth. but maybe to make the explode on impact not just magicly explod you would have to maybe put some \'contact detonators\' around the granade?

Reaction score
    I dont think we need romote ignators, and i think only missles/ rockets would explode on impact