PAX Australia is on again!

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    PAX Australia starts today as 3-days worth of gaming, geek, and everything great kicks off in Melbourne. I for one wouldn't want to miss it, so I won't be. While Starmade isn't represented there as a game, there will still be players there attending, checking everything out.

So come try and find me, say hi, today I'll probably be rocking the ol' Obey Cthulhu tee and cap

I have a lot of people I know who will have booths, so if you can't find me i'll probably be somewhere between the MSI, NVIDIA, TtEsports, Wargaming, Intel, and Retro Gaming areas.

Hope you have a fantastic time all those who are attending, expect some pics and vids :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    It's too bad you guys aren't set up there. Word about the game needs to get out - especially since it is much more play-ready than Star Citizen at the moment (or The Mandate.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Damn it Victoria!!

PAX should be in NSW!!!

As you can guess, I live in NSW. :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Queensland has the Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island, Daintree forest, Warm weather, beaches and the whales prefer to have their babies in Queensland[DOUBLEPOST=1414749627,1414749514][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Queensland has Whitsunday islands and large mining business

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Queensland has the Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island, Daintree forest, Warm weather, beaches and the whales prefer to have their babies in Queensland

Gaming expo needs good environment, but it can't be under water :p

Great barrier reef and Fraser island < Opera house and Olympic park!

Daintree forest? We got a mountain protecting us from the peasants in NT :p

PS: Hope you realise I am playing around, not really claiming state superiority though PAX Aus should be in Sydney. :D

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That t-shirt :D

EDIT
    I just remembered that there will be a presentation of the Star Citizen FPS module in PAX Australia... Lucky you, Bench, lucky you.

Last edited:

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    :D

We have a massssssive Convention Center with a conjoined Exhibition Center with large theatres. We call it Jeff's Shed, because from above, it looks like a large Aussie blokes shed. So it's being held there. Also confirmed to stay in VIC for next 5 years.

Day 2 here we go.