Output Proxy

Reaction score
    Hello,

I was thinking about something... what about making an output proxy, which being wirelessly enslaved by a weapon module of the child would provide the full firepower of the mother's weapon module (the respectiv chunck connected to the Output Proxy) to the child. So it could be somethin like... the mother haves the computer and the modules and the extras, and the child would just be able to shoot from the Output Proxy block going where they need the firepower to be directed. Or you could make so at least one of the modules in the chunck would need to touch the docking joint and the Output Proxy needs to be touching the docking module. And, of course, still allowing for same-ship grouping (so you could have a weapon connected from the mother to the n-th child through a flexible barrel made out of Output Proxy block).

If you've got any problems understanding what I wanted to say, please tell me and I will try to explain in more details what my idea is. Right now, though, I am too tired to do so, so please have patience a few hours untill I wake up.

Have a good day!