OpenGL Help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, apologies for this post, but I have been researching for quite a few time now, and I cannot fully comprehend how to correctly run StarMade. I have downloaded everything required and all had been proceeding smoothly until I clicked that final "OK" under the "Settings" in the window that pops up after I clicked "START GAME," in the dowloading screen. The window that pops up, that appears to be the game window, has a little box in it that says that the game isn't compatible without a graphics card of OpenGL 2.1. I have been searching the internet for about an hour and a half, researching what this meant, and how to get the game working. I have found some information about it and how to download it but nothing I have done actually seems to work. I did find out from "OpenGL Extensions Viewer 4.1.0" that I have OpenGL 1.4. I looked throughout the help section on these forums and I found that NVIDIA may assist me but I ended on a screen that told me, "The graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware." So now I'm at a loss and need help from someone personally.

EDIT: Oh, and on the wiki it tells me to find the name and chip type and post it in the site chat. I'm not sure what it means by "site chat" but I figured out the name and chip type, and discovered the processor.