One chunk of my ship not loading - core - Help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been building a large ship (19.000 block +) but know when I go onto my server to build more of it, Every part BESIDES the core and about a five block radious around it load. THE CORE DOESNT LOAD AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! I have a blueprint of the WIP but its completely out dated. Please help!

Edit: I made a new blueprint and it has the same issue

Reaction score
    After loading up about seven or so large ships, I loaded another one and the ship itself didn\'t load, but everything attached to it DID. Sounds like there\'s loading lag when trying to spawn large ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I\'ve had the same thing, did you notice any chunks missing from shops?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve also had this problem! I don\'t know what it is but sometimes large chunks of my ship wont load, never had it where the core is affected though. I\'ve had minecraft crash a couple of times though and both are purely Java code games, I was wondering whether or not it is a problem with the type of Java that i have installed or the Windows Drivers which affect it, but everything seems to be inorder with me, anyone else thing it could be that?

Reaction score
    http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/tech12345/starmade-screenshot-0003_zps143a8875.png

gotta love this bug. 20 of my turrets on my asteroid belt around my planet base are messed up now and must be replaced >_> Can\'t get to the core so if I was playing on a server I\'d be boned and couldn\'t even delete them if it wasn\'t for delete entity. This only happens to my turrets, not my docked ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I experience a very similar issue. The turrets will load and there will be a brief blue diamond indicator of the purchased main ship, but the ship does not load and the indicator disappears leaving the turrets behind fully funtional and ready to go.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It can\'t be corruption because I save the ship into the catalog and then buy another and it loads the ship fully, so i really have no idea what is going on!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have the same issue when I load onto my server. I leave the sector, fly 3 or 4 sectors away and wait about 5 minutes and fly back. For some reason not all chunks will load when joining but do load when chaning sectors.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the 4th time this bug as affected one of my ships. When it happens I have to reset my universe, and it really makes me not want to play this awesome game.

Pic of how it affected my ship.

http://i.imgur.com/0X16Cdk.jpg

Reaction score
    I\'ve been having chunk issues as well. For some reason if a chunk doesn\'t show up on the client it\'s as if you never built it. So I experiment with parking ships in the missing chunks and putting 25+ cores in them.

When you relog it seems to load up different chunks while others are missing. The only thing that seems to help is leaving the draw distance at default.....

Before

http://i.imgur.com/LCHhUnB.png

After relog
    http://i.imgur.com/mEQ9oAc.png