NullPointerException at 100% loaded.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    After an update to rev 0.142b I can't join my fav online server - a WH40K server (http://sm40k.enjin.com/home)

I already sent a bug report, but like to get feedback if others have the same issue.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find computer SN
    at w.a(SourceFile:63)
    at y.a(SourceFile:87)
    at org.schema.game.common.Starter.main(SourceFile:733)

ERROR: no content in Resource: ..../Games/StarMade/StarMade/file:/..../Games/StarMade/StarMade/StarMade.jar!/org/schema/game/network/commands

Loading: net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin
    Failed to open device (/dev/input/event10): Failed to open device /dev/input/event10 (13)
    .... down to /dev/input/event0
    Linux plugin claims to have found 0 controllers​

But what was really weird:
    [WARNING][ResourceLoader] File Does Not exist: data/textures/block/NeonSturm/256/overlays.png​

After I pressed spawn. Can the game not return why a NullPointerException occurs?

I thought the launcher would check this and had the file before the update. I think it should not delete manually added texture packs!

But why does it say there is no content in Ressource /org/schema/game/netwrok/commands?

Why does it not find controllers?

Reaction score
    I'm still on 0.1401 and I get every message you posted, except for the texture error (of course) and with the difference that one controller is detected (Gamepad connected).
    But why does it say there is no content in Ressource /org/schema/game/netwrok/commands?
    I don't know, but I have this too and since my game is working fine, I believe it to be unrelated to your issue.

Why does it not find controllers?
    Do you have a gamepad (or joystick) connected?