Nuclear Doughnut Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Nuclear Doughnut

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST USA or GMT -5

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Between 2-6 Hours per week. I am a full-time student and work part time and I will be moving into a new apartment August so I will be limited on some time until my internet is setup at my apartment

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since July 2013. Middle of Yogswarm era. I didn't heavily get involved into Multiplayer servers till August/September 2013

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? PVP/HardCore Survivalist with a political bent. I work in a large faction and I actively participate in the diplomacy. If SM diplomacy is considered like using a scalpel for more devious minds, I use a sledgehammer.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am an easy person to work with for the most part. I have plenty of ideas in all aspects of the game. I listen to the community extremely closely as its already part of my job as a Server Admin. I am a Manager in real life so dealing with people is 2nd nature to me. I am a honest person and I don't conceal my feelings about things. I am not afraid to challenge preconceived ideas involving SM. I am not afraid to push an idea until it breaks.

What are some of your weaknesses? Bits of Ego here and there, Pride in my ideas, stubborn at times, I can be abrasive with my words. I can be too direct and honest about how I feel about issues. Sometimes I don't take things serious when I should.

What motivates you to become a council member? At this point in my playing career. I fee that I have more to give to the community other than just managing another server. I feel that I have ideas to contribute and hope that the council would allow me to submit my and other's ideas and hopefully bring them to the general population as options.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I currently am an Admin on Elwyn Eternity as well as a Faction leader of a large faction. I also manage a few other smaller servers as well.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.