NT-01 Somerset

Reaction score
    Now before I post this I want to make this as plain as I can this ship has been a"WIP" from minecraft to tekkit for the past three years you will find it posted by two People one on PlanetMinecraft.com and the other on Mineforum.net the names used Unknown_Soul and Unknown_Knight one in the same person and that is me and if you wish me to prove it I will.

NT-01 Somerset: http://imgur.com/a/MaGxR#0

Type: Deep space patrol
    First commissioned: 2149
    Length: 84m
    Width: 63m
    Height: 31m
    Decks: 14
    Complement: 8 officers + 28 crew, evacuation limit: 240
    Speed: Warp 3.2 (cruise), Warp 3.4 (max.), Warp 3.5 (max. emergency)
    Sub light speed: 0.25c (max.)
    Armament: 2 forward phase cannons and 2 forward torpedo tubes and 2 aft torpedo tubes
    Defense: Polarized hull plating and grapplers
    Embarked craft: 2 shuttlepods, 4 inspection pods

The NT Project started in 2145, the idea behind the project was to create a ship that could be used both to patrol already charted systems and to defend outer colonies from pirate raids. The first ship of the class, the NT-01 Somerset was finished in 2149 (when the construction of the NX-01 Enterprise had already begun). The ship was armed with 2 forward torpedo bays and 2 forward phase cannons, its maximum speed was Warp 3.5 and it had a crew complement of 36. The first 2 year mission was a success, and, in 2152, the construction of 2 more ships begun. The NT-03 Matsung was launched in 2156, and used an experimental defensive shield. However, the ship was destroyed on its maiden voyage because the shield matrix was unstable. 9 other ships of the NT class were built, one was destroyed defending United Earth colonies. All 9 remaining vessels participated in the Earth-Romulan War. When the United Federation of Planets was founded in 2161, the NT-Class was renamed Somerset Class and continued on active duty, until 2187 when it was decommissioned, and all the ships were sold to civilian cargo lines, except for the NT-01 (Now NCC-041), which was one of the first additions to the Starfleet Museum.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Why grab the popcorn there is going to be no fighting here!

Reaction score
    Ahh a joke, okay so please leave a comment on the build and leave the badgering and hate out of the comments!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    wedges. Also, you may want to change the bussards out for glass with some sort of lighted block behind it.

Reaction score
    okay to recap Red Crystal instead of Red hull and wedges!

Reaction score
    Well True that is does if you don't know how to use it, however I used a program called .OBJ to MC which converts a .OBJ file to a .Schematic for use in Minecraft. Rekkert The original Artist of this gave me permission to
    convert it, and it has been a mainstay in MC, Tekkit and now Starmade.

But ALL Credit and Copyrights go to Rekkert for making the Original model which this shp is based off of!!