NPC Crew glitches

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I was enjoying the new StarMade update, and got a NPC crew member. My friend and I (on a multiplayer server) were having fun and landed on a planet. But my NPC got out of my ship and started idling. So I told him to follow me but he wouldnt listen. Then, I told him to roam, he didnt listen. I then accidently told him to attack a nearby ateroid and he started walking towards the edge of the planet to attack it. He won't listen to ANY commands or anything and I need help. Someone please help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, it\'s, its kind of urgent. Shortly after my NPC glitched out, my friend and I were attacked by pirates. We respawned at a shop and now have to go retrieve our ships. My NPC is floating out there (he\'s still alive) with my ship with pirates camping around. I need to go in and get my NPC and ship really fast and get out. Please, somebody help.

Reaction score
    you need to assign them to a ship, planet or station.

-First name them, it helps in step 5

2 get them into your ship. - use follow

3 set them to idle

4 then select the object (target it) you want to assign them to (ship, planet or station)

5 now hit left crtl button(this will bring up a menu on your middle left side of your screen) and while holding it down select the number of the npc, then still holding down left crlt button select the number option for \"goto\"

6 set them to idle again.

7 then repeat the above step 2 and down again where you want to place them.

about your missing npcs, i lost one and i assign him to goto my station...a day or so later he show up off in the distance in that sector. just need to pick him up. You could also dismiss them and buy new ones...pretend they are all red shirts and your capt. kirk

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...I\'ve had trouble getting my NPCs to attach to my shuttle. In my larger ships they stay in place just fine, but they don\'t synch movement with my small shuttle even though they claim to be part of it. This is a pain, since my shuttle is normally what I do planetary landings and whatnot in...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ya the ship I had was sorta small but had lots of weapons. I escaped the planet and then came back with a stolen pirate ship my friend and I salvaged after destroying and went to the planet. It was surrounded by pirates and I went past them but then logged off in fear cuz they shot out my weapons computer.