Noxus Vessel Log

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a vessel I started working on a couple days ago. I wanted something that had a definitive shape to it and figured a bird would be a good place to start. The core is located in the middle of the ship. I started with the layout of the hallways and such. The green tube on either side is the main hallway that branches out from the core. They split off into an upper and lower walkway. The upper walkway leads to the weapon systems and the lower to the power. They then reconnect to the front of the ship and to the bridge section.

Initially I had the bridge as a wide window type thing. You can see it in the pictures below. Then I thought it looked too plain so I started making a beak on it. And, well... it turned into what you see now.

With the frontal design the way it is, I am going to redo the bridge section so it's more appropriate to it, or I may also relocate it entirely and replace that section with a main weapon or something. I'll update this once I get more of it done. Also, I know that the green hallway being the way it is allows for potshots at the core. I plan on having armored wings on both sides so it'll be tough to get through. For the moment this is only a skeleton; no weapons, power, shields or thrusters. I have a few other ships guarding the area in case pirates pay me a visit though.

I'm open to advice & critiques on it's design and such. I'll upload it's blueprints once I got a working prototype finished.

(I tried shrinking the size of the pictures with the Image Properties thing on here but alas either it doesn't like me or I don't know how to use it)