Notification feature and other forum improvements

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm not quite sure where to put this suggestion as it does not directly pertain to Starmade. On most other forums, there is a way for users to be notified if their post has new reply. Without it, it becomes really difficult to track your own posts.

Also, many of the text formatting tools in the Rich Text Editor either do not work properly or do not work at all. For example changing the text from "Normal" type to "Heading 1" changes the size of the text within the RTE but not in the final post. Other problems I've found include underlining and tables; though, I am certain there are other features that are broken.

Reaction score
    A good suggestion I just planned to post that.

I already suggest some sticky post since almost all posts ar about the same topic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    would be looking at new forum software. Damn good thing too, since there are so many bugs and annoyances with this one.

If the webmaster is reading this, the server is failing to render some tags used by the editor. Strikeouts and underlines aren\'t even showing up in the HTML after submitting.

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    uhhh im testing it right now well i think it worked if you mean here