Not sure if I should fix this or take advantage of it

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok, I have to worlds or maps. In those one for testing one for play.
    In the test world I created a faction called Mongoon. In the play world I created a faction called mad men.

I created a base with madmen and have been working on it. This evening I switched to the test world then back after trying something. regarding dropping a bomb and trajectory.

When I cam back I continued working on the base. Then went to dock some turrets to the station. I found I couldn't dock to the station it said I didn't have faction permission.

Long story short. The station is still under the control of Mad Men and my faction has been changed to Mongoon. In fact the MadMen faction no longer exists even though it says it owns the station and the system.

I tried removing the faction block which it let me but it wouldn't let me re enter anything.

I am debating should I bother trying to get control back of the station or simply build another one transfer my stuff then disassemble this one. Right now my stuff is safe apparently on the station it doesn't show as decayed or anything. Since it is a home base it isn't able to be destroyed.

I assume at some point they will fix something into the game to look for factions with no members and delete them and turn such bases into derelicts.

In case you wonder I did put a bug report in on it.

Update: In case anyone is interested. I simply created a new faction with the old name spelled the same. It then allowed me to control use the faction block. Now however there are two factions on the server created by me.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    you could have used this command to either set the station as neutral or to your "new" faction, /faction_set_entity (number from your current faction(can be found in the faction tab)( 0 would have set it to neutral))

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    you could have used this command to either set the station as neutral or to your "new" faction, /faction_set_entity (number from your current faction(can be found in the faction tab)( 0 would have set it to neutral))
    Thanks for info.