Nooblord seeks Senpai

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Heya :p
    Long time lurker who has tried playing every now and then but couldn't be arsed to finish anything. Just looking for someone who wouldn't mind holding my hand through the scary experience that is survival mode <3

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I saw that 4 other people had rated this post funny and idk why but I felt pressured into also rating it funny, because so many other people already had.

Maybe now I will get the inside joke.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    I saw that 4 other people had rated this post funny and idk why but I felt pressured into also rating it funny, because so many other people already had.

Maybe now I will get the inside joke.
    I believe people assume I am making fun of people who make posts like this. Tfw you're actually just looking for senpai v.v

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm told if you wanna job it isn't gonna be given to ya, you gotta go get it; however StarMade is definitely not like that. I bet if you hop onto any good and populated server someone will ask ya to join unless someone just PMs you on the forums

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Steps for getting survival companions:
    1. Join random server*
    2. Make random bare-bones prison ship
    3. Capture random player
    4. Give random player medical access every time they agree to help
    5. When good at game dispose of random player or lock them in solitary confinement
    *Random server may have laws against the following: Slavery, player mis-use, devious plots, and noobies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    Steps for getting survival companions:
    1. Join random server*
    2. Make random bare-bones prison ship
    3. Capture random player
    4. Give random player medical access every time they agree to help
    5. When good at game dispose of random player or lock them in solitary confinement
    *Random server may have laws against the following: Slavery, player mis-use, devious plots, and noobies.
    Oooh, why didn't I think of that. If senpai won't come to me... I'll just have to go find senpai!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    This thread is so much win...

You could try applying for one of the newbie friendly factions. I'm sure there is one or two floating around on the forums. The other option is joining a server and just start playing and interacting with people. Odds are someone will need/want to recruit people. Just let them know you are new and will need help figuring things out. Many of the small server side factions are more then happy to take on new players and mold them into productive faction members.

And you always have the hope someone on here has the time/patients to do so. I would like to offer but I just don't have the time for a whole lot of starmading right now.

Reactions: katCrusader