Bug nonexistent Shop

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello!

I reported this bug on my server, my players after no more shop except that this only works in 2, 2, 2.

The indicator "Shop in range" does not appear, there is no feedback when pressing the "B" key.

There is a structure, but it stops there. It's pretty annoying, currently he means set this concern?

Thank you in advance.
    Regards,

Nalem.

Ps: Sorry if my english has mistakes, I am French, and I use Google translation :-p
    Server (fr): http://www.asguard.fr.nf/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have not found other solutions that bring the server to zero.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have noticed this problem too after adjusting the sector size after the universe is created. It seems to get worse the lower the sector size is set. At sector_size 500 the actual position of the shop entity, and the "Shop In Range" position can be vastly different. Something else I noticed is this gets worse the further away from spawn you go.

Sometimes the shop is on a sector edge, and you may not be in the right sector for it activate. Try backing away from the shop a little and flying around it (A or D key while looking at the shop) until the "Shop In Range" appears.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thank you for the solution, although it may only be temporary, it is not practical for the players.

But the server is blank the problem is solved, I just hope it does not happen again, thank you again :)