Node-based claiming and home-planet as core

Reaction score
    I never mentioned predefined factions because it was a thought that ran into my mind later.

As for giving players freedom to form their own faction.. it will eventually result in 1-man factions, just like you see nowadays on servers, unless you will be able to specify a minimum of players that has to be in a faction (there could be some kind of system for this, like all have to accept invite, then the faction gets made).

By all means, 1 player factions would have to be prevented with a customizable setting, and then it could work quite well to be honest, in the way you described.

And I don\'t mind criticizing posts, as long as they are as constructive and proper as yours :P

Reaction score
    Any player that wants to start their own faction has to talk to the server admin. That way everyone is happy, no one man factions flying around since the admin can specify how many members they want in a new faction and delete any faction that drops below that number. The only problem with this system however would be the actual admin having to put a bit more time into their server, but that could be fixed with a simple \"kill\" program that auto deletes a faction that drops below x number of members.

Also I\'ll go over everything sometime and come up with a \"wish list\" if this were to be considered by schema.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cool! I love your site. Very well done. Thanks for organizing everything to where I can find it easier. Keep up the good work! I love it!

Fabrik

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent work done for this post. Your site is really interesting and come forward with so many ideas that I always seek for. Keep it up.

Blinds