NobleWatchmen

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    Outdated*** Server is no longer active.***

IP# 172.93.98.98:25605

http://noblewatchmen.enjin.com/

Under new admin management as of Feb 2016.

NobleWatchmen is a survival, PvP, server with mature builders and a good community of players. We focus on build-skills and helping new player learn the game. Here is what the server features:

-A tutorial ship parked at the spawn for Day-1 players or just for reference.
    -Generous load-out & a good starter ship will give you an edge...and you will need it.
    -Events and Bounty-Board.
    -Very generous mining bonus.
    -Custom Pirate patrols are a bit tougher than vanilla.

We hope this environment will encourage people to co-build and RP.

Our Admin and players create spontaneous events, like races, pistol arena, Tournament-challenges etc. If you want to become a great builder, we would love to have you join us.

***By popular request Shops are turned back on. UN-explored sectors should now spawn shops.

Cheers = ]

View attachment 22694
    NW Spawn-Base.jpg Duke.jpg Long,Dark&.jpg View attachment 22687 View attachment 22688View attachment 22691 starmade-screenshot-0345.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: StoneCyfer
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    So happy to see a forum post about one of the best servers I've ever played on. I greatly appreciate it Luk!!

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Best server post/thread I have seen, no IP to use to log in with in sight anywhere on this thread, not even a damn link to the server's homepage or the server on the serverlist.

What's even the point of this thread when that stuff isnt there? just wanting to show off some pictures?

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    I could not find this server in the server list...
    Glad you have found us KK.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457562222,1457561935][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Best server post/thread I have seen, no IP to use to log in with in sight anywhere on this thread, not even a damn link to the server's homepage or the server on the serverlist.

What's even the point of this thread when that stuff isnt there? just wanting to show off some pictures?
    Learning as I go. Post now includes trail of breadcrumbs. Thanks for the poke. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    OK, as of about 20 mins ago the server died. Not 100% sure if it was due to an empty wallet or it what.

I will keep yall updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Alas, the sun has set on NobleWatchmen. We are dead. I am sorry gents but such is the life for smaller servers like ours. I for one am most likely heading to GenX, I will be starting a faction there called "The Family" (think mobsters), all NobleWatchmen are welcome to join.

Thank you all for the fun, it was short but pretty great. And who knows? We may rise again at some point.