NO ONE NEEDS THE SUBJECT LINE REPEATED IN THE BODY OF THE TEXT.

Reaction score
    It can be helpful, and quit complaining about minor issues and making alternate accounts to make it look like other people care.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think you just don\'t understand how the subject line works. If you don\'t put anything up there, it will autofill it with the first part of your post. So... Put your subject in the subject line.

Reaction score
    Forum thread is a collection of messages under 1 subject/title. There is no need for subject on each individual message.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Still don\'t understand why they didn\'t use one of the mainstream forum systems.

Reaction score
    If there really are moderators around here, I hope they take the time to show you the door soon. This is the Bugs forum so quit ranting in here. Sure, the subject line is unnecessary on comments. It\'s a feature, not a bug.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I can\'t see where it states that only game related bugs are allowed in here.

If there is something wrong with the website, I think it needs to be reported.

Whether or not it is a feature or bug is up to the developers to decide.

If you do not like ranting bug reports, you can also no read them. I think the title of this thread was a good indicator what to expect.

Reaction score
    Perhaps you\'ve not taken note of the username the OP has chosen to use, the content of the threads he has been posting, or the fact that he\'s created multiple accounts just to agree with himself in an attempt to rally others to carry out his trolling for him. For the purpose of this specific thread though, subject lines are indeed a feature of the forums and not a bug. A bug report implies that something has gone wrong, not that you disagree with a feature. That would fall under suggestions/feedback.