no longer have the game purchased, somehow

Reaction score
    let me preface this with ive only recently come back to the game from a long while, and knowing these devs they probably just broke something with account data because its old af data.(i mean i was in high school when i did it and now im in college) but back then i bought the game through the standalone launcher and found out recently i could get the thing through steam via account linking instead of the old unreliable launcher.
    went though all that and just found a flat empty "you dont have the game purchased"
    i would be angry if the price changed since then but it appears even cheaper. just wondering if anyone had such an issue with the steam linking before i go bother them with it like an old man with a penny jar.
    image_2024-03-02_154152376.png
    small note:it was a few months before i found the forums so its only slightly off

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Are you sure this is the right registry account that you made your purchase on? Do you still have access to the email that would have your purchase confirmation?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    This is most likely what Lecic has said, you may have more than one Registry account.

We have had no reported or known data losses in the Registry. If you can't find another account, you can forward your confirmation purchase email to [email protected] and I'll take a look. Otherwise, you can send us a list of all the emails you use and we can search for an account.

You can create a support ticket with us here: Create ticket in…