Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Homepage

Forum Section

Server Address:
    77.111.204.37:1337

CLICK HERE FOR FULL INFORMATION

Weight Classes:
    This is the weight class structure we use on our NGG Starmade server.
    In blocks.
    I. Fighter: 1 -> 3,999
    II. Corvette: 4,000 -> 29,999
    III. Frigate: 30,000 -> 99,000

Large Ships

IV. Destroyer: 100,000 -> 299,999
    V. Cruiser: 300,000 -> 599,999
    VI. Battleship: 600,000 -> 999,999
    VII. Dreadnought: 1,000,000 +

- NGG Starmade server rules:
    Be respectful and abide by the rules to keep a better Starmade experience for us all.
    1. No large ships(See weight classes) near planets(Except miners and only while mining).
    2. No large amount of large ships in one sector.
    3. Only one Dreadnought(See weight classes) per faction.
    4. ?Only use build blocks sparingly to mine, don't over use them.
    5. Sectors that are considered safe zones are non combat zones.(A list of safe zones will be provided further down the page.)
    6. Safe zones are not parking zones.

Features and Settings:
    This is a role-play server.
    --3 Established Factions--
    --Shops are set at 50% from the original--
    --Speed is set to 100--
    --Coursing is set at Normal--
    --Recipe cost are set to 100--

Backstory:

In 2174, eight huge colony ships left earth, each carrying several thousand colonists in cold sleep with skeleton crews awake in shifts to maintain the operation of the vessels. The ships traveled in pairs towards various destinations that were believed to contain systems with habitable planets. 230 years later, in 2404, the paired duo colony ships The Beacon and The Nomad arrived at the far outer edge of their destination system. The huge ships began to slow and started launching automated probes to search for possible planets to settle on. Two such planets were found within a few months. The Beacon adjusted its course to head towards the planet in the neighboring system.
    ?
    One year later the Beacon simply vanished. No contact could be established. The few remaining probes were sent out to the neighboring star system to locate the Beacon, but no information on its whereabouts was uncovered, and the planet they were to settle on was barren. The Nomad continued its journey alone to the planet, finally reaching its destination in 2407. The colonists labored for several years setting up basic habitations upon their new home. Finally a few years later, the Nomad itself was slowly disassembled and much of its material was used to create an orbital station and small shipyard around the colony planet. Meanwhile, the probes the Nomad had launched finished mapping out all the surrounding star systems and absolutely no trace of the vanished Beacon was found. In honor of their lost sister colony ship, the colonists all agreed upon naming the beautiful new city on their home after the vanished ship.

However, as the years progressed the new air of positivity and working together crumbled under the weight of petty squabbles and disagreements. The Colonial Council, not wishing to see the situation turn ugly and destroy what they had worked for and built, decided it would be in everyone's best interests to split the developing factions off on their own. This would allow the emerging factions their own freedom to pursue their differing goals while furthering the homeworld's development and progress by expanding into nearby territories. The groups each built large freighter colony ships stocked with supplies and set off to establish new footholds in the areas surrounding the homeworld.

Factions:
    Dwarf Star Trade Co.
    Iylwrath
    Red Rock Alliance

Experimental Faction war system:
    Factions participate in events to take control over nodes. There will only ever be 10 nodes. Nodes provide benefits and or resources to the factions that control them. Events can vary from close quarter combat to space fleet battles.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join plox! i already sent in the application on the website!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I accepted your application.

Welcome to the server! Hop on our teamspeak server and get to know everyone and we\'ll help you get goin\'.

Reaction score
    Hello i would like to apply to join please! I have submitted an application on the website and in the OSG faction

Reaction score
    If you like a good community and talented builders to play with then join NixGravis

Reaction score
    Hi i\'d like to join, my application is on the site. thanks. (P.S. My character is a cast-out cyborg.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OP Updated tremendously.

With the coming of the latest huge update, our server reset and the faction leaders were given a 5 day grace period to build their stations. Now that the exquisite stations are built, the first faction node has been awarded to the RRA. Our server has boomed in quality and activity once again. It couldn\'t be a better time to join us.

NIX GRAVIS