New Weapon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A new weapon type. This new weapon would be implamented to stop felling ships.

Weapon specs: Each weapon block would be capeable of holig in place (with no restriction to turning) 10 blocks. its funcktion would be to disable the thrusters of any enemy ship but its downfall would be its power consumtion and inaficency agains Larger ships.

also i metioned it would only hold 10 blocks per weapon block. this means if a player uses 1 weapon block agains a ship with 1 thruster and 10 hullit would not be able to stop that ship from moving as taht would have a toatal of 12 blocks (counting ship core)

Reaction score
    I\'ve not used it personally so I\'m not completely sure of this, but doesn\'t the power drain beam effectively slow ships if the opposing ship lacks the power to use thrust? The Pulse weapon is also a more direct temporary disable, but I don\'t know that you should be able to completely immobilize a ship for extended periods.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Not that I can\'t take him seriously,

but I fail to comprehend precisely what he was alluding to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    He wants a way to capture smaller vessels and hold them still so they can\'t move.