New vanilla type starmade server for anyone that wants to play

Reaction score
    I just made a server for me and some friends and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to join they would be more then welcome. We are all in our 20s so we expect maturity. If you want to build and battle and just have some fun then let me no down below and I will send you the details. :)

Reaction score
    Update: thanks to the people who have already asked to join!
    Some info about the server, we are hosting it from Toronto Canada so its best for people that live in North America. I would like the server to be competitive with economy etc.. anyone else willing to join feel free to pm me. Now is a good time since we are just beginning so everyone will start with the same advantage!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    IP:????????????
    Main Rules:?????????????

Might want both of these before you invite randoms. XD

If you want custom pirates just hunt through the various competitions floating around these days and you'll have tons to mess around with. :) Beware though some are a tad too dangerous for new players or freshly started players. :)

Reaction score
    A lot of them are too dangerous. Isanths are a pain in the rear until you build a dedicated armor-shredder to get rid of them (at small-scales, or starting a new world or new bases).
    Doing any RP? Sounds pretty neat.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol Made a sort of half hearted update to the Isanths so they function again if you really want to see how much of a pain they are. XD Just search Isanth Update in the content section and they should come up. :)

Reaction score
    IP:????????????
    Main Rules:?????????????

Might want both of these before you invite randoms. XD

If you want custom pirates just hunt through the various competitions floating around these days and you'll have tons to mess around with. :) Beware though some are a tad too dangerous for new players or freshly started players. :)
    Hey thanks for your interest, as far as rules go I guess as long as their is no racism etc we are all good. Players need to work together to create good ships since i plan on turning AI shops off and then said players battle each other for dominance of the universe :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462045647,1462045587][/DOUBLEPOST]For anyone that would like to join just add me on Skype @ Jaystarmade and I will give you the details