New Small Server 16 Slots Teamspeak 3 Whitelisted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My friends and I recently started a small server, and we would like some other people to play on it regularly. To be whitelisted, join our Teamspeak server at Jacksparks2.dynet.com, We will tell you the IP there. We are now 24/7! The only rules are:

1. PvP Only with reason. This includes spawnkilling, and RDMing. Multiple offenses will result in a ban.

2. Have a decent ping, and don't lag out the server. Violating this will result in a kick, and for repeated offenses, a ban.

3. You may only use ships built in the server. Buying any that you have imported will result in a ban.

Reaction score
    Spawn, get frozen, a guy stole my spaceship.

That does it.
    Also, it\'s just wood on fire that you don\'t spawn next to a shop so you can\'t buy a new ship core.

0/10

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, if you don\'t want your spaceship to be stolen, get a faction module. If you don\'t like that there\'s no rules, leave. About the shop, it was long ago fixed. You shouldn\'t get out of your ship and walk away if you don\'t have a faction module and want to protect your ship. Go play on a different server that more suits your needs; Don\'t hate on this one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server is great, it has a small community of people who want to play the game for what it is. Before it was whitelisted, it was utter chaos, as VilcsiTH has stated, but it\'s much better now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The TS is down at the moment, message me for a whitelist. I will edit this post when it\'s back up.

EDIT: The Teamspeak is back up!