Implemented New Shipyard Function: Enter Core

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It would be nice if we could enter the core from the shipyard computer rather than humping it on foot (so to speak) :D:D:D

Automatically doing so when "testing" would be a major bonus to that function :cool::cool::cool:

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I like it. This sounds like the beginning of same-faction inter-ship astronaut teleportation that the Star Trek folks would like.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actually I'm only trying to avoid trudging from SY computer to core and back every time I want to work on a design

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Actually I'm only trying to avoid trudging from SY computer to core and back every time I want to work on a design
    Certainly! My point is that there are other trudgings that some people would like to skip. The game mechanic of your suggestion could be adapted to all kinds of stuff. If nothing else, it's a valid suggestion, and I think it's just the beginning.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Certainly! My point is that there are other trudgings that some people would like to skip. The game mechanic of your suggestion could be adapted to all kinds of stuff. If nothing else, it's a valid suggestion, and I think it's just the beginning.
    OIC .... My "just finished looking at the Suggestions forum" and was thinking about Trek style transporters (the no end point kind) as opposed to SY computer to core or teleport-pad to teleport-pad type.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Come to think of it ... I'd like to see pad to pad transporters too .... I'm tired of rail elevators and grav tubes

Reaction score
    Come to think of it ... I'd like to see pad to pad transporters too .... I'm tired of rail elevators and grav tubes
    This would be really nice. I like the idea of point to point transport on large sips or stations.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wait, there are TWO threads about this?! oops. One would have been enough.

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    OIC .... My "just finished looking at the Suggestions forum" and was thinking about Trek style transporters (the no end point kind) as opposed to SY computer to core or teleport-pad to teleport-pad type
    I have not played around with it but I think thats what the transport beacon meta-gun is for. If it still exists.