New Player: Seeking Buddies to Play with.

Reaction score
    Hello All!

I Played the starmade Demo for about a day, given I've plated Minecraft since pre-alpha, I loved the concept of the game, downloaded it, played it for ten minutes, ( the usual ten minutes when I really enjoy something: from 10pm to 3AM. ) Loved it, and then proceeded to buy it.

I've played singleplayer for a bit yer'know?

And now i'm looking to play multiplayer, yet since nobody I presently know of cares to buy the game, I've dicided it be cool to try and get into some sort of 'Clan / Faction / Friend yadiyadiya'.

I'd mainly like all conversing between the group to be between skype ( or TS3 ) and In game talking,

with that said I'm also looking for a server to play with said people on,

you'd have to be within GMT timezones, and have a server that you regularly play on, ( which is populated also! )

I know it's quite demanding, but ahh well!

my skype for contact is: Benpowell987,

I'd enjoy hearing from you all, yo'.
    Ben

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I'd mainly like all conversing between the group to be between skype ( or TS3 ) and In game talking,

with that said I'm also looking for a server to play with said people on,

you'd have to be within GMT timezones, and have a server that you regularly play on, ( which is populated also! )
    Just for funzies, let me see how many of these conditions I (personally) fulfill:
    1. I generally dislike giving away my voice, so…I guess I don't fulfill that.
    2. Yes, I do play on servers.
    3. Also yes (GMT-1) and yes, although I'm not sure what you'd call populated or not.
    Just as a little hint regarding 3.5:
    It may be helpful to say how populated the server should be(average players online at the same time during a specified time)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Mushroom fleet is great. Need to get white listed though. Can do that through g+

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    sm.feedupyourbeast.de:4242
    Used to be a german only server, but now is an all language server. However, I am the only non-german speaking admin xD

Beware of pirates...