New game Version - Plis Read!

Reaction score
    Welcome. My graphics card does not support java games know I can't play at your game. The money for the purchase and I do not have a big problem. I have a proposal in the future to create different versions of the game such as in flash. Then, and I would be able to enjoy the game in the star made . At the present moment I watch videos on YT. I hope that you will surely rozpatrzycie my porpozycje.Regards, Landryne0014.

Reaction score
    How is it that your graphics card doesn\'t support a MAJOR programming language? It\'s not something that has \"compatability\" issues. It could just be that your graphics card\'s drivers are way out of date?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Bo ten jako? nie dzia?a za dobrze i puszcza polskie s?owa...

Jak to mo?liwe, ?e twoja karta graficzna nie obs?uguje JAVA\'y? Mia?em stare karty ju? na komputerze ale z tym si? jeszcze nie spotka?em. Masz w ogóle jak?kolwiek kart?, czy tylko procesor graficzny w p?ycie g?ównej? Jakie? dane techniczne?

Mo?e spróbuj zainstalowa? now? jav? i wtedy zobacz czy b?dzie dzia?a?. Jak nie to nowe sterowniki do karty i sprz?tu. Tak jako? dziwnie jest mówi? programistom ?eby dostosowali swoje programy i gry do nieadekwatnego sprz?tu... to rok 2013, alarmy samochodowe chodz? na javie.... To nie problem, nawet w Polsce ?eby za?atwi? tani? normaln? karte graficzn? ^^ za 50z? ju? by mo?na by?o co? zdzia?a?.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    >.< You can\'t simply change the program its written in... It would mean you have to rewrite all the code in a different Coding language... Its too much work...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is far easier for you to install an updated version of Java, or if your computer is truely so archaic that it cannot support java, get a replacement computer. Edit: An upgrade will probably cost you about 25 USD or less, since Java runs on nearly everything, and from looking at the system requirements...

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/sysreq.xml

Well, if you have less thatn 128MB of ram, your computer is probably almost as old as I am.

Rewriting this game in an entirely different programming lanuguage would probably take literally years.

Edit: IF it is even possible.