new Ai mode Hullwalker

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I would like to have new modes for ships with booby_ai's
    Hullwalker as not a ship, not a turret, but an entity either guarding friendly ships hulls against hullwalkers or trying to find an enemy ship to land on and then doing their business.

The first thing a lot of people might think now would be transporting Dis-integrators over to enemy ships by adding such an ai and haveing buildt a real torpedo... Well yeah but those just fire once you know. i would find it way funnier having a bot come over leeching the enemies power and shields for it's own use and once it is shielded it starts using the energy to power it's weapons against it's host.
    Which should have own hullwalkers guarding the ship against such malicious entities...
    you know bringing shielddrain and powerdrain to actual use.... the torpedo is nice too.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So a really close range AI ship that uses Power/shield drain? Honestly sounds like something I'd like to see someday. Though I would prefer a large AI panel with more options (set min/max range for example)

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    You can make these with some logic loops on push effects, the ship tries to stay on target so the push effect pushes it onto the ship. Only problem is it will push small enemies away and fly into space without a target, but hey, not many consumables made these days anyways. :P

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Only problem I see is the lag that will come from constant bumping.