NEED TO BE READ Modular Design and problems with Factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I checked for it and didnt see anything of the sort.

I would love a way to select a section of a ship, or a building and copy the whole thing with a save to set it up later on. Sort of a module design.

Also I would like to get the advanced build Paramaters worked a bit better. Like have a better way of putting the block in the direction you want instead of going through the entire list.

Have the amount you can do go up to 20 blocks per axis, and have it turn into a tick scroll bar with the arrows to move to the amount you want. Maybe have a max min button too for each axis.

Edit:

There is a very big need to work the faction system better. A friend had started a faction and I had joined it. When he was showing off his new work to the rest of the server, he and another wanted to fight so they de-factioned for a bit. He forgot to give me any permisions and got locked out of everything. So needless to say, I had to de-faction all faction modules in case they dont when everyone leaves a faction.

So now there is something that needs to be done. At least an option to temporary leave a faction for a fight or something, and be able to come back easily. Also a way to auto promote a faction member to leader if the leader does leave. Make it with a preferance set if he/she rather have person a running the faction after they leave instead of person b.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Modular designs have been suggested and are even possible if you build your ship correctly even now. Nothing new. Also Copy paste has been suggested a lot.

You also DON\'T need to leave a faction to fight, that concept is just silly. Though the idea of auto promoting the next ranked member to leadership is something I can agree with.