Navigation

Reaction score
    Ok, so its been touched on recently, but unless theres a "planned features page" im not aware of after my wopping 12 hours with this amazing game, i havent seen much on it.

It appears somehting is planned, because the current naming system for stations and shops seems to be a placeholder for future improvements, perhaps for beta content?

Anyway, I'll babble on...When exploring space, its makes me uneasy to stray far from home base because of the chore it is to find my way back. The only way to do so its to point the ship in the direction of the sector thats going the right direction and flying, then in the next sector, doing the same thing.

What i would suggest is, the ability to "bookmark" shops, stations and planets. combined with the ability to name faction bases would make the universe more navigatable. I made a suggestion on the google suggestion page Here.

pardon me if this has been planned, or its been suggested, i tried looking first, but i am absalutly horrible at finding forum content.

cheers,

Oyster

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well, I for one totally agree this anoys me to no end, and because of it i have my ship as my only home base as I flat refuse to even try and use the games default navigation system to even travel to any solid location. maybe if ther were some way to navigate in better way i would settle somewhere but until there is forget it.