Navigation Bookmarks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi all,

Not sure if this has already been mention as without a search function I'm relucatant to check every page of the forum lol anyway...

I would find it really handy to be able to bookmark things like my current location, stations and shops etc. Several times I've found a station while being chased, then tried to find later not having written down which sector it is in. Or, for another example, I made a small base out of a asteroid, when there were A LOT of asteroids around, it would be handy to have a bookmark so I could just tag the asteroid or my current co-ordinates.

I may edit this post later as I'm not 100% if the current waypoint system doesn't do this already, but from the experience I've had with it I found it hard to use and inputting a far off sector and trying to follow it back wasn't easy.

If I'm not using this correctly please feel free to correct me lol

Reaction score
    Although atm there is no way to bookmark a location other than notepad it or write it down you can press p in your ship which brings up a 3D map of the system, this can be a rough guide to your location. X=Left/Right Y=Up/Down Z= Depth (I think, note the shops and station icons always point Y, again I think). The map only has locations that have been on the nav. Lil tip from your friend chilli pepper.

\"The Great Chilli Pepper approves greatly of your idea\"

8D

Reaction score
    It would also be nice if you could set multiple targets on your HUD, that way it is easier to find that shop near your home base and your home base. Maybe give them different colours to ease the confusion of having a bunch of arrows flying everywhere.