Navigating black holes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Has anyone mastered this yet? In my galaxy the black hole paths (purple lines on the map) fork off in two different directions in a couple of spots. Does the game just pick a random one when you hit that black hole or what?

Reaction score
    If you look closely there are arrows on the paths that point to where the black hole will take you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Oh wow how did I not notice that? I guess I just never zoomed in that far. I had assumed that there would be a way to ride them back to the center of the galaxy as Schema stated in the description, but according to these arrows that's not the case in my galaxy. Looks like I'm going to have to fly for a LOOOOOOOONG time to get home.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh wow how did I not notice that? I guess I just never zoomed in that far. I had assumed that there would be a way to ride them back to the center of the galaxy as Schema stated in the description, but according to these arrows that's not the case in my galaxy. Looks like I'm going to have to fly for a LOOOOOOOONG time to get home.
    Eventually the most outer one sends you back to the center. Just follow the entire path and you'll get fairly close to the center again. You won't always be able to get to the same as you left from, because some black holes are entrance only, but you will be able to get close to where you came from.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Looks like the nearest one drops me 270km from home. No big deal I'll just build a gate.