Nasszone...why was my terrtoiers removed??

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello im navy3001 and im doing a Starmade lets play (new episode every fryday!)

last episode we counqured 3 more systems counting our home system when i log on today i found this message

"your system as been removed by admin" for all of my faction sysstems AND i had -90 faction points

why?? i had no message saying why it was removed!! are we not allowed to conquer systems in nasszone??

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    this is a default message when you lose your systems to to overclaiming, it doesnt mean the admin did it (but does occasionally lead to this misunderstanding for obvious reasons...)

You lost FP because you had too much territory without the active player count to sustain it, meaning you lose system claims & home base protection while you're in the negative.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    this is a default message when you lose your systems to to overclaiming, it doesnt mean the admin did it (but does occasionally lead to this misunderstanding for obvious reasons...)

You lost FP because you had too much territory without the active player count to sustain it, meaning you lose system claims & home base protection while you're in the negative.
    soo..i'll never beable to do what i want in this starmade lets play since i play it every fryday...

welp..got any server sugestion?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Basically that message happens when your faction points go negative and you don't have enough online and semi-active players to sustain the amount of FP you need to go over the drain. Yes that message needs to be changed. >_<

Reaction score
    There are a few servers out there that allow you to claim more than 1 system. For example, StarBits has the amount of FP gained off of the amount of systems owned.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The Art of Warfare is a server ive been playing on lately, got inverse FP which is what you want for conquest :D
    LvD is normal faction points system but has large public factions with good reasons to join them, and then with those player counts its also np claiming a lot (except for very likely having to eventually defend/lose it)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    well.. my Starmade lets plays is playing Starmade like a RTS! building auto factories...auto shipyards..Massing the ships in the masses...Taking sytems with over powering numbers...

RTS will be easer to play once Fleet Controls are 100% done though :P

Reaction score
    The Art of Warfare is a server ive been playing on lately, got inverse FP which is what you want for conquest :D
    TAW also has a 750k block limit on ships. Which is the biggest turnoff for the server.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    TAW also has a 750k block limit on ships. Which is the biggest turnoff for the server.
    hmm strange I can work with a limit like that. o_O Since I'm into building fleets of ships rather than single super ships limits like that don't phase me.

Reaction score
    hmm strange I can work with a limit like that. o_O Since I'm into building fleets of ships rather than single super ships limits like that don't phase me.
    I like building fleets as well. But I also like being able to fly actual ships, not shoe boxes. I can handle a 1.5-2m block limit, but less than 1? Can not do that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    LvD is normal faction points system but has large public factions with good reasons to join them, and then with those player counts its also np claiming a lot (except for very likely having to eventually defend/lose it)
    can you send me there server IP?