My Turrets

Reaction score
    I thought I would create a little space of my own to show of some of my turrets I've created in the game. Please feel free to comment and criticize those you like or don't like. Further down the road I will be updating the post with better stats if you like as well as putting these all up for download. For now you get to look at the pics.

Here is probably my favorite turret I've done so far. Entirely self sufficient in terms of energy and has about 300K shields doing rougly 16k dps.

Not entirely keen on the detailing on the base but I didn't have that much space to work with. That's why i've started working on a new version. At roughly double the size of the first, it should give me some enough space to do more of the detailing I would like to do. As I write this, I'm starting to feel like it's not big enough! I'll update this post with finished pics upon completion and you know what? If it isn't big enough, I'll just make a new one even bigger!

I really like making tower turrets!

This one is quite old, probably from the first few weeks I started playing. I really love the legs and still remember how long it took my noob ass to orient those wedges for it....

I've got a couple more tower turrets but don't have any good pics of them yet. I'll be sure to post once I do!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Much turret, such power, wow.

Doge aside, the first IS resplendant. While I\'m not a huge fan of greatly elevated towers, myself (it hurts my brain to think what if looks like moving around, with the base and all), but I cannot deny the fact that it is gorgeous.