My Star Made Wish List

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here is my star-made wishlist and ideas. I know some may never be implemented, and some may take a long time however this is what i hope SM will become

This is in NO order... just me splurging.

Mobs on Planets such as Aliens

Small Guns(Pistels/Rifle | Guns for players, no damge to ships)

Anti-Air Turrets for bases

Planet civilizations with NPC's both friendly and enemy

Buildings or ruins on planets

Stores on planets in shacks and/or mega malls

Planet control with enough thrusters or a huge powergenerator of some sort

Multi functioning gravity so if your on the bottom of the planet your flipped upside down

Jetpacks

Space suit upgrades

Player made skins/unique skins

Mining AI, Bandit AI, Pirate AI, Some sort of "Government" Ai

A modding API for server plugins

Easier texture loading

Wormholes/teleports

Light Speed - Via very expensive blocks bundled consumes a lot of power

Bigger galaxies/multi galaxy

Space dust/deadzones (hard to see in random spots)

EMP missiles (knock off someones power for x seconds)

EMP shields

Multi ship flight control

Random sized planets

More planets in bigger sectors

Server list saving

Friends list

Enemy list

Bounty lists

User made Bounty boards(Make a bounty and pay a fee, when player kills X amount of AI or named person payment goes to that player.)

User made missions

Missions

Story mode

More default ships in the store

Add your cool ideas for schema below

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"\"Planet control with enough thrusters or a huge powergenerator of some sort
    Multi functioning gravity so if your on the bottom of the planet your flipped upside down\"\"
    Nope, never xD

Some of the rest are already implemented, or planned for soon, like air turrets for bases (well, turrets are, with antimatter cannons or missiles, it\'s the same thing), and wormholes, those are known as black holes, from far they have the apparent size of a planet effect, and is multicolored/rainbow, just an effect, and when you get in, it rips your space time, moving you to somewhere far. But it\'s a 1 way trip, of course.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like almost every idea you presented and think a lot of them could be implemented.
    *Planet control: nah, not unless you create a planet sized ship.... hmm, I think that is a goal for the future...
    *Wormholes/teleports, Light Speed: Only if it involves your home station and/or you have already been to that location before AND you have built a beacon or a gate/wormhole opening that makes a two way connection. I want that sort of thing to be a faction oriented goal. Teleport to home base using a block(s) sounds perfectly reasonable.
    *Planet civilizations with NPC\'s: Kinda like it to be rare, yah know. Don\'t want to compete with npcs for real estate. However it would liven the place up a lot. Not to mention if it could be possible for npcs to join and work for player factions then there would be another faction goal. Oh! What if you could hire and pay npc\'s to work factories/ships/stations/turrets, not have just an AI that doesn\'t really work well...
    *Guns for players: Yes please, hostile animals/ npc planet side too. I like the Idea of going in on foot because the shields are too strong for a ship. Have to have shielding and other suit enhancements too.