My ship disappeared after re-entering the game in singleplayer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I built my (bad) ship and I had to exit the game. When I got back I found that I was in the middle of spaaaaaace with no ship and no core. Is there any way to get my ship back?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If its still in the same sector you can set a waypoint to it, just remember to come to a complete stop when you go to quit or you\'ll come back with your ship flying off, happened to me with my first couple builds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Type this command into chat. it will tell you the sector of space your ship is located in. Just input the coordinates for that into your navigation menu (the blue button in the navigation tab)

/search mylostshiphere

Reaction score
    My flagship in progress just disappeared after logging in and I hadn\'t saved the blueprint in a while. I found this solution and it saved my life. I\'ve been over the admin commands a million times and I\'ve never seen this. It would seem that occasionally after a server restart it will put your ship in the second to last place you\'ve logged out when it starts up again. For all future reference, /search!

Reaction score
    its a button in the navigation gui called \"search for last entered ship\" if it doesent show up then your ship has been destroyed by pirates or pilots