My (opinion waiting) suggestions.

Reaction score
    Tell me your opinion. Post/pm me suggestions and i will put them below.

1. Shipyards. You document a ship, which is sent to the catalog, like it is now. Then you buy the blueprint. You can either choose to 1. Pay double the credits for the enitre ship 2. Choose one unit from a list of block on the ship that makes up at least 1/6 of the ship, donate them and get the blueprint either way. Then you put the blueprint in the Shipyard, like a factory. You select the blueprint and you can spawn it but must wait 30 seconds to spawn anything else.

2. More variety items. 2. a) Shields. Their should be 3 shields, and should regen in battle to make fighter-fighter battles more fun cause shields would be useful, but make shields "crash" for 10-15secs after shields run out. 1. would boost regen and capacity 2. regen 3. capacity 2. b) thrusters, 1. boosts both 2. boosts speed 3. boosts turning.

Both the boosts both would cost slightly more and would generate/store a little less then 1 of each of the others.

3. High Power shields. Basically these would be like logbooks, you can buy them/sell them. They can be traded between players and so but not shop sold/bought. These shields would be super rare, and come in super low numbers like 10-40. These would generate shield bubbles that deflects amc shots. this would nerf the amc a little, cause they would need mothership guns to make a dent in them. 1 module would have 200k normel shields, but wouldnt boost/be boosted by normel shields. Like i said they would be really rare. Maybe a 1/100 chance to get them from pirates. Missiles and ships can go through, and if the output of the guns is inside the shield bubble then the bubble is useless.

Just a couple of things i thought of. The high power shields also have a Space station variation thats even rarer that delfect people, not weapons.

If you say they are over powered just remember, just as they can get them, you can to.

Reaction score
    Lol any Admin on every server would instantly cheat thousands of High Power shields(ok maybe not everyone but if you are honest....)

Having In-combat shields would be nice though and boosting the capacity would be extremely useful too.