My New YouTube series; StarMade Quick Tips.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello StarMade community, I am TheAwesomeSoul and I have started putting up a series of mini-tutorials on my channel, they will be around 5-8 mins each and cover 2 topics per video. Some of the topics I cover may be well know to you, but to others just looking into the game it will give them an idea of some of the amazing things that this game has to offer.

I will be putting them out at a fairly constant pace and the first episode is already out so click the link and go watch it. http://youtu.be/s9jgMjbyhTM

I have ideas for episode 2 and 3 already, but what else would you like me to cover?

I hope you enjoy the series and don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed it. Episode 2 should be out soon. :D

Also the ship that you see in the video is a Dreadnaught I am working on. I have called it "TheSledgeHammer"! It is based off of a ship from the game Homeworld, with a few changes. I'll do a Ship tour when I am finished building.

Reaction score
    No \"suggestion\" to subscribe to your channel? That\'s a good sign.

Cover the extreme limits of the energy block trick. Around 1 million recharge it stops and all blocks add 25 each.

Cloak is good one to cover.

Reaction score
    Pretty good first episode. Didn\'t know you could open plex doors with the docking laser, very useful to know.

My only criticism is that your voice audio seems fairly quiet relative to the game, may just be me though.

As for episode suggestions, you could do one on weapon systems, like whether certain block configurations increase stats or more blocks = MOAR POWER (I haven\'t spent much time on building weapon systems)

I look forward to the next episode.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to say that this site is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I\'d like to peer more posts like this. So nice to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. This StarMade Quick Tips gives a lot of help as I found and check this site.

Visit us here to purchase targeted youtube views