My game wont start!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi, For some reason, the past few builds have not worked for me. I load up the launcher, set up my settings, and when I start the game, the window and server diologue load up (With my name logged in) for 2 seconds then close. Afterwards if i reopen it it says to update my graphics card (Which i did when I bought this computer 3 months ago).

I CANNOT replace the graphics card or any other drive for this computer, its brand new and under warranty... and I'm not a monybags who can just buy another one...

Specs:

Processor: Inte(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.30 GHZ

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.89 usable)

GPU: Intel HD Graphics Family

Java Version: 64 bit

Hopefully this issue can be resolved so I may play on the new updates, I've been DYING to play them since they were announced Dx

and please dont be mean. only comment if you want to be helpful, thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have a similair problem

after updating my graphics card to the most recent version, starmade stopped working for me on the current stable build, (which worked before the update) and the prebuild never worked for me

I have an intel card as well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a Geforce 460 GTX and starmade stopped working as of last patch I just reinstalled starmade because of graphics errors, but now i can\'t join any servers.