My first starmade server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to Delta-One the server that has everything. It's a basic server with a basic setting i am hope'ing this server gets real big one day. So come on down and play, build and just have fun.

: PvP - Player verses player.
    PvE - Player verses environment.
    RP - Role playing.(Role play is not enforced and is not required on the server.)
    faction are allowed
    Starting credits - 1000000.
    Blueprints saves and uploads enabled.
    The server address is starmade.clanservers.com:4242
    or use the ip 216.155.140.197:4242

Rules: Don't Bully - If you dare try to bully someone I'm kicking you out and banning you Respect the fact that we're all just here to enjoy the game and have some fun.

Exploiting, or using unfair loopholes in the game to gain an unfair advantage, such as duplication of items or somehow bypassing faction protection in a way that the game does not normally allow will result in a quick ban

no bad language, no destroying or harvesting planets with a build block if fond out you will be baned, no arguing if you must do something fight in a pvp.

if you have anything to say or a suggestion on how i could make the server better please let me know my email is ([email protected])

Hope to see you online!

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Hi there, congrats on your new server!

I'd like to offer some advice though.

You need a name. if you're trying to build a community, and therefore a brand, you'll need something that people will recognize you by, something that is unique to you, for example, Cake Build Server, GenXNova, Elwyn Returnity, Infinite Havoc.

Next is the whole "I'm looking for some admins"

I don't know anyone who's had any look asking for admins, and I've been doing this for a fair amount of time. Quite often, you'll get annoying kids who want powers. It's much better to administrate yourself until you see a member you think will be a good fit, and then ask them to join the team.

Next is your post. It's a good start, better than a lot of the crap that gets posted around here, but there's still room for improvement.

You could probably move this section:
    PvP - Player verses player.
    PvE - Player verses environment.
    RP - Role playing.(Role play is not enforced and is not required on the server.)
    To the tags bit of the site, but really, it's kind of a given anyway.

You'll also want to change the formatting a bit. Currently it's just an unorganised blob of text. Separate sections that divide useful information, with breaks and important information in bold make it much easier to read.

Also, you'll want to add your rules to the server, so you have a clear list of what is and isn't allowed on your server that you can point to when you need to punish someone.

Good luck!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    no griefing
    fight in a pvp
    You need to clarify this a bit. If you think there is griefing in this game. Then you need to spell out what that is on YOUR server.

Because Fight in a PvP means Seek and Destroy in my book. Anything and everything unless it is a Home Base. Anything that can be shot will be shot.

It also makes policing the server a lot more easy. Since you place the responsibility of bad stuff happening to players in the hands of said players. That way you do not have to run after people 24/7 to see what they are doing. It gets old fast.

What ever your style though make sure the rules are very clear abc like.