My first Ship, the Arkadis

Reaction score
    this is my first ship, i have called it Arkadis and i have equiped it with almost all the weapons that are avalible in the game right now. first some images:

this is just a observation room, the core room is just behind.

this is one of the two identical hallways that go to the outside of the ship, there is a gravity unit at the entrance and there is also another door that leads to a docked ship in each one of them.

and this is the core room. all the cpus are here also and there are two little rooms that contains some chest to store things.

this is one of the two docked ships that are inside the Arkadis. is not great but is fast and has two plex storage inside. is perfect to enter pirate stations and steal all the loot.

and the exterior of the ship.

another angle of the exterior.

and another one showing the entrance and one of the hallways with the plex door opened.

and now some technical aspects:

the shields regen at a rate of 4500 per second, the entire ship is basically made of reinforced hull and there are between 2 and 3 layers of it before you can touch something else. i does not accelerate very fast but i can reach the 50 limit in about 5 or 6 seconds. the AMCs on the sides do around 200 damage per bullet and the one in the middle does more than 800.

the 3 types of missiles are pretty powerful, i can blow up and asteorid completely with them in less than 10 seconds.

there are also 36 salvaging beams at the bottom that are 11 blocks long. and there are also some technobeams at the sides mainly because i want to have everything. in the near future i will add the power draining beams and the power giving beams.

the dimensions are 50 metres long and 50 wide more or less, and is around 30 high.

and that is all, hope you like it, is my very first serious project (i have been in this game for little time, i have to say that i know this game thanks to the yogstorm, but i am trying my best to learn everything i can from tutorials and the wiki)