My Base :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here are some screenshots of my base,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95860174@N07/sets/72157634319536321/

Click on link to reach the album(there is 10 screenshots), they are all 1920x1080p so a bit large to post in full size on forum.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95860174@N07/sets/72157634319536321/

The hanger door isn't quite finished as you can see, there is 2 fighters, 1 repair ship and 1 salvager parked.

The main room is at the moment, just chests. the base has 5 turrets, each has 4 laser guns, not powerful on their own but together they pack a mean punch, and with so many guns, hit chances are higher. if only pirate attacks happened on the right side of the planet! lol

And i built a "Build mode return lift" I hated it when i left build mode, it would put me on the underside of the planet, so i build a shaft with a lift in it for quick return. unfortunately, you have to keep jumping on the lift otherwise it overtakes you becuase it moves a bit too fast becuase if the distance it has to travel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well it seems pirates can damage my base, i came back from being afk, noticed a few extra abandoned ships around, with their cores going to explode and noticed a few blocks here n there missing from my base. don\'t understand how all that much, surely my shields would have dealt with the pirates lasers no problem.

Also every pirate attack that happens, several trade guild ships appear to fight them, so my own turrets barely need to do anything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was building a big ship yesterday, and just as I finished putting in the last of it\'s 18 turrets, 2 pirates attacked

It took several minutes just for the 18 turrets to kill the two pirates.

(btw, those turrets deal 100 damage per shot and fire about 2 shots a second)

so the pirates probably were able to pierce your shields a bit before they got destroyed

as for the trade guild, I was next to a shop when this attack happened and no trade guild ships came.

it is a nice base though