Mutch Suggestions

Reaction score
    Hello,

i have some idears (sry for bad english)

AI Ships:

1. You can set the Ship a base (other biger ship or station where it can dock)

2. When enemey attack you can send the ships out (or they go from allone out) and after XXX block away from homebase or after XXX time they came back

3. You can say Ai ship folow ship X and it will follow this ship and protect it

Norml Ships :

1. a GPS block , what will it do ? it shows you every time the ship in the navigate (i hate it when you ship fly away and you doint know where its go)

2. Multiple activate weapons : when you have 5 weapons computer , you can only shoot 1 , make somthing like if you press SHIFT + 1 it will lock the 1Gun when you now press 2 it will use gun 1+2 if you press SHIFT + 1 SHIFT + 2 + 3 it whill use wepon 1 , 2 and 3

3. Autopilot Set a cordinate , and the ship whil automatik fly to this position

Station :

1. Make some extra blocks that you need to connect to the Lifter (the exta block is the platform on that you can stand) so you can make bigger Lifter then 3x3x1 then you can make somthing like 10x10x10 or so ..

2. Ship lifter :

You can land a ship on it (whit docking module) and then the ship will travel whit the lifter down / up

Other :

Pipelines,

you know Buildcraft from minecraft ? if no it have pipelines and whit this you can say something like

set input chest and then it will pull al item from this chest , and will deliver it to other chest

that my idear :)

thanks for reading if you doint understand someting because my bad english ask my i will look if i can say it bether

edit :

And pls make a repair modul , where you can dock you ship and it will automatic repair or an repiar ship whit ai modul what then automatic reapir