Multifaction competition, Here's what happened!

CES

Reaction score
    I don\'t think that is going to happen. Have you accounted for timezones? 3:00 is Anchorage, Alaska time. I would rather not cancel now as Flying actually can come after calculating timezones. We will be hosting more, anyway, and will spam the screenshot button for you!

In any case, we would be honored to host any of your faction representatives.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The Tribes would like to participate.

We also propose that fighters would fight each other amongst \'categories\'. As there\'s a big difference in the ability of a heavy fighter of 250 mass, or a light scout fighter of below 50 mass...

Would there be a limited \'arena\' for said battles, or would an unlimited amount of space be used?

~Hermit Cir. D. Anoth

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I am EST. Currently at the time of this post it is 10:02

Reaction score
    I will be representing granduer.

WE won\'t be bringing a friaget as to reduce lag for other people to bring theirs.

Time and server ip?

Reaction score
    But will stop by as soon as I am able to see how it all went!

CES

Reaction score
    Hope you can still send representatives to fight and watch the battles! I\'ll tell you how it went.

CES

Reaction score
    We will have some battles organized by ship size, and the fighting area will not be limited, though fighters will be encouraged to stay within a good distance. (There are a lot of variables here, and I am trying to stay flexible)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Keptick\'s turret fighter owned me. :P Human aim is never up to par.

Organizing things like this is always difficult, especially short notice. I thought it was in like a week and coincidentally got on at the right time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Lot of lag due to the location. Next time, a clean area, far off from system borders needs to be picked.

Beside the doomcube (which at 1000mass isn\'t technically a fighter) very few fighters were present.

Kep and myself dogfighted into oblivion with two similar mass fighters which were turret-dependant.

No real \'free for all\' took place, due to the widely different sizes of \'fighters\'.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sadly I was continuously crashed and RL prevented me from staying. Another one should be sheduled and take place somewhere less laggy.