Mouse not workig?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I launch the game I try to click spawn but my mouse will not work. No buttons can be clicked on.

Please help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same Here! This game has a lot of potential and looks very fun, and I would like to play it. Please fix this or tell us what to do!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Does the mouse cursor move on screen, or is there no input at all?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The mouse cursor moves, but the game does not register the mouse clicking the spawn button, or any button. I just downloaded it and i have the same problem. I reinstalled it 3 times to make sure. still nothing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m having the same problem. I did figure out that the window recognizes the mouse being in a completely different place than the monitor does. ex. when I moved my mouse above and to the right of the spawn button, I saw the EXIT button light up!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Make sure you are in your correct resolution. If you are, try cycling through one or two before going back to your correct one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My mouse isn\'t working, either. And nobody from the game is offering any advice, feed back, fixes. This problem seems to have persisted since June; it\'s now August. I\'m not getting a very good first impression.

Reaction score
    Instead of complaining, why don\'t you offer some helpful information such as:

What kind of mouse: (regular, trackpad, trackball)

What Operating System

What mouse settings (pointer trails, hardware aceleration on/off?, etc)

Any 3rd party mouse drivers installed?

There are thousands of people who have played the game without issue, and so far 4-5 with an issue but no information about what their system settings are, so how do you expect it to be fixed? There isn\'t a line of code that says \"RANDOMLY_DISABLE_MOUSE_INPUT = true\" that can just be turned off....