More HULL blocks in Shops

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I started singleplayer and after hour of playing I figured out I cannot even make a big ship because there are just not enough Hull blocks to buy in shops. In one shop there is about 10-95 grey hull block to buy.

It is just not enoight, I am trying to go from one shop to another and buy them all but its not leading anywhere I have about 800 so far and I almost cleared whole star system.

So please make so you can buy more HULL block from store because singleplayer is than unbildable.

Reaction score
    if you want to play more creative just use commands:)

you also have the alternative to just spawn in ships with the needed material.

there are also pirate stations and pirates. one time i got about 800 grey hardened hull from one.

you can salvage stations.

there are many possibilities to get the materials you need:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks but I wanted to play without cheats :D

I guess I try to attack those stations and hope there is something to salvage.

But I guess I will need thousands of blocks, so a lot of stations to attack.

Reaction score
    Get some salvage cannons (or a salvage ship) and mine the hull from a station.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A build block would be cheaper, easier and faster, just place it on the station, go in it and in advanced build mode, max out box size and go remove mode and start clicking.