MORE Hand Held Weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Starmade, everyone would have their own hand held laser pistol. but its firing graphics aren't really that great and i'm not a big fan of automatic pistols. there's only battles with spaceships (which are epic) but why not infantry battles? If an infantry battle occurred then it wouldn't be all that fun since there isn't any other weapons to use. If we don't add more weapons to the game, then what's the point of having the laser pistol? So here's a list on what you could add:

* machine gun (it has 3 modes: automatic, 3-round burst and semi automatic. It does 10 dmg and its range is 20-30 blocks)

* Sniper (you could scope up to 10 blocks. it does 30 dmg and its range is 50 blocks)

* rocket launcher ( An anti-veihcle weapon. it does 100 damage onto the veihcle. it will have a blast radius of 6x6 blocks and if there's any player in that radius then they would deal 50 dmg. Its range would be 50 blocks)

* shotgun (It's effective in infiltration/close-range battles. the closer the target, the more damage it will have. The weapon's damage should vary to 20-30 dmg and its max range should be 20-25 blocks.)

You could show the player holding the weapons and the sound effects for the weapons could be a laser blasting sound. the weapons can be craftable but not for sale and maybe it could have a knockback effect.

well that's all I have to say, I hope you read this schema.

sincerely: Koala bear5

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    http://star-made.org/content/personal-defense-armor-weapons-boarding-robots-and-medicine?page=7