More Factions and NPCs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey guys, I don't know about you, but I would really like to see NPCs added, each type with their own faction like Humans, Aliens, etc. Currently, we have 2 factions, with ships and stations; Pirates, and the Trade Guild. I also propose to add NPC Stations, a different kind for each NPC, and have some of these orbiting planets instead of being out in the middle of dead space like most stations are.

So, to tie everything together, here is the basic idea:

Add more factions, each with NPCs (Actual Characters, not just ships!), and their own distinct space station. Make these orbiting planets, and make pirate bases in dead space. Make planets larger and more realistic to accomadate these changes. Add Reputation systems for each faction. Add player weapons for NPC Combat.

That's my idea at least!

-Cheers!

Reaction score
    Perhaps the Trade Guild could be caravans with ships full of precious booty, and there would be a Guard\'s Guild where they would follow along the Trade Guild, with a better attack ship. And, ya know, more designs for ships would be nice, but that\'s already planned.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    It\'s be great if there were larger civilizations that had planets colonized, perhaps some are at war with others, and you and your faction could make allies or enemies with them fight along side them and trade with them

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actually now that I think about it, does my idea remind anyone of Galaxy on Fire 2?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll agree with more humanoid/insect (or whatever the aliens look like) to have form outside of their ship. It would make space feel a tiny bit more lively. I\'d also enjoy seeing some ghost-like aliens roaming space and abandoned space stations. With all the ghost ship stories in Star Wars, Star Trek Online, and Dead Space (haven\'t played) it be interesting to come across a ghostly entity, sometimes even hostile ones. BOO!

Also have to agree with adding space stations orbiting the planets, even the faction based ones with appropriate entites.

People also want bigger planets so that should be on-top of the features list down the line. I\'m going to assume that bigger planets should be expected by fall from what I\'m seeing. Probably not, just guessing from what I\'m seeing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    would be cool to have sides to join, say you can become a pirate and trade with pirates and hunt police and vice versa.

also having boss\'s would be sweet too and epic HQ\'s that take a big group to take down.