More Advanced Game play Please EG Pipes & stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, this is my second topic. I have been playing StarMade for about only 3 days and I have a really good request. I would like it, If to make a ship you would have to do alot more work and figure out some stratergy to what you want to do. I am thinking that you should connect, "AntiMatter Cannon" to the "Weapon's Computer". VIA new"Electric Calble's". Also, A new "AntiMatter Core" VIA "Pipes" The pipes well be connected throw the back, And electric cables can connect wanywhere (Electrec Cables can go on wall's and you can pass by them.) Another surgestion is connecting the "Ship Core" to the weapons computer. (To me it maked more scense if you connect everything then it just connecting with no connection substance.

This is only a idea, tell me what you think?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A very interesting idea.

But, having to connect modules to what they control, though realistic, seems tedious and unneeded. I see it as the wiring in inside the blocks that connect them to each other.

Again, very nice idea, but not very pratical.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Connections in the ship seem to be wireless, although wiring power to weapons and such would make sense.

Reaction score
    Maybe A micro management system that allows you to distrubute powers throughout the ship? It would be a good multiplayer mechanic. I would enjoy the idea of having to run a space ship together with friends re-routing power to forward shields and what not. increasing power to scanners to pick up ship weaknesses. things like that would be good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, It would make more scense and more fun, A little bit of role play and battleing well be more intense and straterginic, And when I assume oxygen well take place, it well be a vital thing to connect correctly and guard.

Reaction score
    I like this idea, connecting modules to weapons seems like it should be. Making ships in general would be more difficult, but I like this idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The idea would also be good, in multiplayer, hire a crew to fix your ship. Guard your ship, Improve your ship, Manage your ship and it might bring in the role play section of sabatage and overloading and exploding the ship. I well assume that there well be a type of oygen block that suplised oxygen, That would be a good ida, having pipes run over this ship & surplying oxygen to corridors, air locks, and mabey electric doors, which you cant click on, but need to connect it with wire and a button.